Good Morning Britain host Piers Morgan has selected his 10 top English sportsman of all-time.
The 55-year-old, who was responding to a list from popular sports journalist Henry Winter, included a variety of characters from a range of different sports from darts to rugby.
Here are Piers Morgan’s 10 top English sportsmen:
- Sir Ian Botham (Cricket)
- Lennox Lewis (Boxing)
- Lewis Hamilton (Formula One)
- Sir Steve Redgrave (Rowing)
- Paul Gascoigne (Football)
- Daley Thompson (Decathlon)
- Sir Mo Farah (Running)
- Phil Taylor (Darts)
- Sir Nick Faldo (Golf)
- Martin Johnson (Rugby)
- 6 things you definitely didn’t know about Maro Itoje
- LIST | 5 times Rugby Stars Played Through Serious Injury
- Top 5 Famous Rugby Players Who Served in the Military
- The stories behind 12 of the strangest rugby player nicknames
Piers Morgan has selected his all-time British & Irish Lions XV
Morgan has picked his all-time British & Irish Lions XV – an said that it’s impossible to argue with his selection.