Transfer Rumours: Trio of clubs want Kyle Sinckler
England and Harlequins’s premier tighthead prop Kyle Sinckler is reportedly being chased by three other Gallagher Premiership clubs when his contract expires at the end of the 2019/20 season.
The 26-year-old, who made his name during the 2017 British & Irish Lions tour to New Zealand, has been with Quins since he was 12 and they’re very keen to tie him down to a long-term deal.
However, as first reported by Neil Fissler in The Rugby Paper, Bath, Bristol bears and Sale Sharks are all monitoring the forward’s situation and are ready to offer him huge money to possibly leave Twickenham Stoop.
Officially clubs aren’t allowed to speak to other clubs players until after the new year, but with offers of £450,000 to £500,000 being talked about in the press, it’s clear that Sinckler will have a big decision to make in the near future.
Sinckler will be involved in every match of the Rugby World Cup as one of only two tightheads selected by Eddie Jones.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…