With the after match festivities in mind, England and Saracens fullback Alex Goode has put together his unique looking Dream Team for The Rugby Paper.
1. Alex Corbisiero – I never saw him get stopped by anyone with the ball in his hands. He’s also the best rapper I’ve met. He’s great entertainment off the pitch and can keep up with me on the drinking front.
2. Tom Youngs – I’ve never seen a guy hit a ruck so hard. He’s also a great carrier.
3. Boris Stankovich – He’s got to have the best outfit ever. Shin pads, shoulder pads, strapping, gum shield, you name it he’s got it. I’ve never seen him make a tackle with his arms in my life. He’s also there for after-match entertainment.
4. Steve Borthwick – A great captain, leader and player. He never stopped working for the team. You wanted to go into battle with him. You also wanted him if you ever got in a scrap.
5. Hugh Vyvyan – Any man who slots a 45-metre drop-goal from the second row gets in for me. He also won a Sevens tournament playing with his six brothers.