6. Richard Hill – Playing in his last game was an absolute privilege. He went about his business very quietly but he was unbelievable.
7. David Pocock – He’s an unbelievable player who can change a game in moments. He’s also clever and strong at the back.
8. Hugo Ellis – He’ll never hit a ruck but he’s the best guy I know at claiming the cross-field kick. He scores hatfuls of tries and he’s an absolute crow bar. It looks like he’s been doing pretty well for Rosslyn Park.
9. Neil de Kock – He worked so well for the team, it’s unbelievable. For a scrum-half, he actually was pretty good on a night out.
10. Glen Jackson – He had to be good because he was so slow. He was the master for us at Sarries. He bossed everyone at the back and in the forwards. Used to be fun too before he became a referee.