Saracens have confirmed that England prop Mako Vunipola has undergone surgery on an ankle injury he suffered against Leicester Tigers.
It is expected that he will return to action in 8-10 weeks.
Meanwhile, Owen Farrell could be back in the mix the same week of the high-profile March 26 Saracens game at the Tottenham Hotspur stadium versus Bristol in the Gallagher Premiership. In the meantime, it has been speculated that Farrell could potentially give a hand coaching his team.
“Well, when he decides to be a coach, if that is the area he moves down, he is going to be very, very good at it,” said Shaw.
- Jones aims dig at referee and World Rugby after Ireland defeat
- Owens shocked by response to Charlie Ewels red card
- The four changes Eddie Jones should make to his XV for France
- Serial pitch invader absolutely smashed by steward at Twickenham
- First England player swaps nations after being named in USA squad