Italy legend Sergio Parisse has confirmed he is available for the 2022 Guinness Six Nations and keen for one last appearance in the Azzurri jersey.
Speaking to Corriere dello Sport, Parisse said: “My availability is total. I hope to play, if they involve me.”
And he went on to tell La Gazzetta dello Sport: “My intention was to come back for Italy in 2021, but it went a different way because of things which are bigger than rugby.
“But I have never made a secret of my desire to pull on the blue jersey again, provided I am in the right condition.
“Have I spoken to Crowley? Yes, but everything still needs to be decided in more detail.”
- Reports abroad suggest Stuart Hogg could leave Exeter Chiefs
- Five times England prop Joe Marler went viral and won the internet
- 5 of the Craziest Player Rivalries In Rugby
- Chris Ashton finally confirms he’s left Worcester with future plans revealed
- Jonny Wilkinson ranks his three favourite stadiums for atmosphere
PARISSE’S DREAM TEAM
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland)
- 14. Shane Williams (Wales)
- 11. Bryan Habana (South Africa)
- 13. Brian O’Driscoll (Ireland)
- 12. Mirco Bergamasco (Italy)