Eddie Jones should show his squad the first half of France’s Six Nations opener against Wales in order to keep his players’ feet on the ground, according to Sir Clive Woodward.
\Woodward wrote in his Daily Mail column: “If I were England coach I would sit the squad down this morning, shut the doors and make them watch France’s first-half against Wales in total silence – that would get their feet right back on the ground.
- Updated World Rankings: England move up
- Round 1: Six Nations team of the week
- 5 players who disappointed in Round 1 of the 6 Nations
- England thrash Ireland: Here’s how social media reacted…
- EVERY Six Nations Participants Highest Paid Player
“England must assume that French side, not the one who capitulated in the second half,
He added: “France will show up and I hope they don’t change their team. They are in England’s group at the World Cup, so this is another massive game – and you’re only as good as your next one.
“For Ireland, it is going to take a major recovery. I think they will lose to Scotland at Murrayfield as it is so hard to go away after a defeat.”