RUCK.co.uk writers select their Six Nations team of the week from Round 2 of the 2021 tournament as England, France, and Wales picked up wins.
Six Nations team of the week – Round Two
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – The skipper did his bit for the cause with two tries – including a brilliant second. Player of the tournament so far.
- 14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales) – A wonderful two-try display by the 20-year-old Gloucester wing, who looks a Test match natural.
- 11. Anthony Watson (England) – Showed good feet to finish off England’s second try, before making the interception and darting 80 metres to double his tally.
- 13. Uilisi Halaholo (Wales) – Super turnover on Stuart Hogg and lovely pass in build-up to Liam Williams’ touchdown. A very impressive international debut
- 12. Gael Fickou (France) – The Stade Francais man was a constant threat going forward. Defensively, he also contributed 10 tackles and a turnover.