With time starting to run out, players are running out of time to impress Warren Gatland ahead of the 2021 test series against South Africa.
The Lions boss will have a lot of tough calls to mak, but the bookies reckon they’ve already figured out which players will be named in his 36-man squad.
We thought it would be interesting to see how the reduced size squad might look based on the favourites to make the tour, according to SKY BET.
- Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/7
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/7
- Liam Williams (Wales) – 8/13
- Anthony Watson (England) – 4/7
- Elliot Daly (England) – 5/6
- Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 4/7
- Manu Tuilagi (England) – 4/6
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland) – 8/13
- Henry Slade (England) – 5/6