10. Michael Hooper (NSW Waratahs) – £572,000
9. Nicolas Sanchez (Stade Francais) – £581,000
Argentina’s No.10 play-maker has been lured from home and the Jaguares Super Rugby franchise by a massive deal to sign for Stade Francais in 2018.
8. Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints) – £600,000
Biggar is the brains behind an impressive Welsh backline. Left his home country to take up a huge deal with the Northampton Saints.
7. Steve Luatua (Bristol Bears) – £650,000
Didn’t make any friends within the All Blacks hierarchy when he decided to cash in on his extreme rugby talent, signing for Bristol. Has since signed a contract extension.
6. Owen Farrell (Saracens) – £750,000
He a points-machine with England and Saracens, and the outside-half or inside-centre is one of England’s best paid players.