#1. Bakkies Botha
The Springbok lock certainly totted up the bans. Eight weeks for “attacking the face” of Aussie hooker Brendan Cannon in 2003; three weeks for striking another Wallaby, Phil Waugh, in 2009; two matches for an illegal clear out on Adam Jones in the second Lions Test in the same year; four weeks for a similar offence on Gio Aplon in 2010; and nine weeks for a headbutt on Jimmy Cowan in 2010. Unarguably one of the dirtiest rugby players ever.
- George Ford and Joe Marler request release from England squad
- England legend slams Liam Williams for ‘faking injury’ at Twickenham
- Sir Clive Woodward picks his England XV for Ireland and France
- “Absolute mad man” – Hask ranks his FIVE toughest opponents
- Bath boss tells all about Sam Underhill’s latest setback