Warren Gatland will have a lot of tough calls to make between now and 2021 tour, but the bookies reckon they’ve already figured out who will be in the Lions starting XV against the Springboks
According to Paddy Power, neither Alun Wyn Jones or Tadhg Furlong will start for Lions, based on their odds for who will or won’t be in the XV.
Odds are correct as of 31st December, 2020 at 4pm.
- Fullback: Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/3
- Wing: Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- Wing: Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/8
- Outside-centre: Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 4/7
- Inside-centre: Manu Tuilagi (England) – 4/7