Bath Rugby have confirmed Max Wright has joined Newcastle Falcons on a three-month loan.
The 24-year-old heads to Kingston Park in a bid for more game time in the Gallagher Premiership after a frustrating injury-hit 2020/21 campaign which saw him make just one appearance in Blue, Black and White.
Newcastle Falcons director of rugby Dean Richards said: “Max is a very bright player who will give us valuable options in the centres.
“It’s no secret we have been a little short on numbers there due to injuries and international call-ups, and in a league as strong as the Gallagher Premiership you need that squad depth.
“Max is a talented player who has all the ability to fit into our system, and we’re looking forward to working with him.”
Newcastle Falcons’ next game is on Saturday when Wasps are the Gallagher Premiership visitors to Kingston Park Stadium.
Click here to book tickets for the 3pm Gallagher Premiership kick-off.
- 8 Lions available to return to Premiership action this weekend
- Eddie Jones reveals four contenders to be England’s next number 10
- Four times Piers Morgan made awful rugby predictions
- 5 players who’d like to swap countries for the 2023 Rugby World Cup
- Transfer Round-Up: Kruis return, May moving? Ibitoye finds new club