Gloucester Rugby have confirmed the signing of Jamie Gibson ahead of the 2020-21 season.
Gibson, 30, joins the Cherry & Whites following a 5-year spell with Premiership counterparts, Northampton Saints.
The back-row forward will head to Kingsholm with over 180 Premiership appearance under his belt having come through the ranks at London Irish, and going on to represent Leicester Tigers before his move to Saints.
George Skivington was pleased to confirm Jamie’s arrival,
“Jamie is an experienced operator in Premiership rugby, and he adds another dynamic to our squad as we prepare for the new season.
“He’s impressed with his performances everywhere he’s played, so we are looking forward to seeing him make his mark in Cherry & White.”
The 36 Lions players who will head to South Africa, according to the odds
- Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/10
- Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 4/11
- Anthony Watson (England) – 4/7
- Liam Williams (Wales) – 4/6
- Elliot Daly (England) – 8/11
- Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 2/5
- Manu Tuilagi (England) – 1/2
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland) – 1/2
- Henry Slade (England) – 4/6
- Owen Farrell (England) -1/20
- Johnny Sexton (Ireland) – 8/11
- Finn Russell (Scotland) – 10/11