Newcastle speedster Zach Kibirige has agreed on a deal with Wasps and that a contract between the two parties has already been signed, according to Rugby Pass.
The speedster made his senior debut for the club against Cross Keys in the British and Irish Cup at the age of 17, scoring against the Welsh side and following it up with an 80-metre interception try against Rotherham on his league debut.
. His biggest moment in an England shirt to date came in the 2014 Six Nations match against Wales at Kingston Park when he collected the ball in his own 22 and beat six defenders to score a solo try which went on to become a YouTube hit, gathering over 100,000 views.
The 24-year-old will battle with another former Falcon, Marcus Watson as well as Josh Bassett for a spot on the wing, whilst fellow newcomer Matteo Minozzi will contest Willie le Roux‘s vacated full-back spot with Rob Miller.
- The highest paid players at each Premiership club
- LIST: The best rugby benders of all-time
- Premiership Team of the Year 2019 revealed
- 12 of James Haskell’s Best Moments
- Martin Johnson’s fights: Five of his iconic SCRAPS