Samoa winger Belgium Tuatagaloa has signed for London Irish for the remainder of the 2019/20 season.
Tuatagaloa has played provincial rugby in New Zealand for Wellington and Canterbury and has represented Samoa at international level.
✍️ | London Irish can confirm that winger Belgium Tuatagaloa has joined the club until the end of the season.— London Irish (@LiRFC) December 23, 2019
Belgium has played sevens rugby for both New Zealand and Samoa, as well as representing the latter at international level.
Read more 👉 https://t.co/kCkLYdxe2W pic.twitter.com/9ioCDOFAw7
He has also played sevens rugby for both Samoa and New Zealand.
London Irish director of rugby, Declan Kidney said: “Belgium is a good addition to our squad and will get his chance to wear the London Irish jersey for the first time in the Premiership Rugby Shield fixture against Harlequins this evening.”
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…