Newly promoted London Irish have today announced the signing of experienced Australia international Sekope Kepu ahead of next season.
Kepu first caught the eye of the Wallabies selectors after his stellar performances in Super Rugby in 2008, making his Test debut against Italy later that year. The prop forward now boasts 103 appearances for Australia, starting 69 of his caps.
Notching up over 130 Super Rugby appearances for New South Wales Waratahs since his debut, and 14 appearances for the French outfit Bordeaux during a year-long stint in Europe, Kepu will bring a wealth of experience to the Exiles pack.
- Seven ultimate one club rugby players
- Ranked! The 10 most hated people in rugby
- The 15 hardest men in rugby union history
- The 10 coolest rugby players in the world
- Legendary commentator Bill McLaren’s all-time XV