Fiji international Semi Radradra is reportedly willing to take a £1 million pay cut to join South Sydney Rabbitohs in Australia’s National Rugby League.
Radradra, who starred at the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan, is homesick in France and wants to return to the NRL, according to The Daily Telegraph.
France’s cold weather and family reasons are cited as other reasons for the 27-year-old’s willingness to take a major pay cut in order to switch codes once again.
Radradra scored 82 tries in 94 matches for Parramatta between 2013 and 2017, before joining Toulon in 2017.
Last year, he signed for Bordeaux.
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s