Harry Randall has been forced to withdraw from the squad due to injury with Alex Mitchell called up to replace him.
Wales v England, which will be played at the Principality Stadium in Cardiff on Saturday [27 February, 4.45pm KO], is live on BBC One and BBC Radio 5 Live.
England will then face France at Twickenham Stadium on Saturday 13 March (4.45pm KO) before travelling to Dublin to play Ireland on Saturday 20 March (4.45pm KO).
- All Black legend Dan Carter ranks his five toughest opponents
- The current 36-man Lions squad, according to the bookies
- Piers Morgan picks his all-time greatest rugby XV
- Every Premiership club’s best player out of contract in 2021
5,000 fans pick the England XV they’d like to see face Wales
- 15. Max Malins (Bristol Bears)
- 14. Jonny May (Gloucester)
- 11. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby)
- 13. Paolo Odogwu (Wasps)
- 12. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)