Leicester Tigers hooker Tatafu Polota-Nau has announced that he will retire from international rugby following a final appearance for Australia in their World Cup warm-up fixture against Samoa on Saturday in Sydney.
Polota-Nau has been named among the replacements for the match.
Speaking from Wallabies camp, Polota-Nau said: “It’s a privilege to wear the gold jersey again, most likely for the last time.”
“It’s been a hell of a journey from my end and I feel very fortunate.”
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…