#5. Lawrence Dallaglio (England)
GATLAND SAID: “The best captain that I’ve ever been involved with was Lawrence Dallaglio.
“He had that unbelievable ability to motivate players in a way that I’ve never seen anyone else able to do. Particularly in the changing rooms,” Gatland explained.
“He’d talk the talk and then walk the walk. I’ve so much admiration for his leadership and honesty in that role.”
DID YOU KNOW? He is one of a very small number of players to have won both the Rugby World Cup and Sevens World Cup
- LIST: All 13 Gallagher Premiership clubs three highest-paid players
- “Very unpopular with a farmer” – 5 funniest Lions tour stories
- Only one Lion named in the world’s top 10 best player
- Rassie Erasmus blasts ‘reckless’ Mako Vunipola after Kolbe incident
- Lions injury update: Jones ruled out, Biggar return day set…