Wasps reveal new Under Armour shirts for 2019/20 season
Wasps have today launched their brand-new official Under Armour home and away kits for the 2019/20 season at local tourist attraction, Coventry Transport Museum.
With the return of the famous film car DeLorean DMC-12 this week to Coventry, Wasps duo Dan Robson and Thomas Young went ‘Back To The Future’, as smoke billowed from the vehicle and the doors raised for the pair to step out and reveal the new home and away Wasps kits for 2019/20.
Robson donned the brand-new home jersey – a classic black shirt with gold stripes across the shoulders of the shirt – while the away kit, worn by Young, boasted a vibrant gold with black stripes.
- 9 Things to know before travelling to Japan
- Rugby World Cup 2019 jerseys GRADED
- 10 rugby stars who got in drunken trouble
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- The 5 best players who NEVER won an England cap
- Rugby’s 5 Most Controversial Refereeing Decisions
- The 8 worst Rugby World Cup kits ever…