The Barbarians had too much firepower for Brazil on Thursday morning, with the invitational side running out 47-22 winners over their South American opponents.
There was also a light-hearted moment in the contest with former Ireland captain Rory Best taking over the kicking duties to convert the last try of the match.
- 20 Players Who Looked So Different In Their Youth
- INSPIRING | Rugby players who overcame disabilities
- Ranked! The experience at every Premiership ground
- LIST: 5 epic rugby union spats on Twitter
- 20 things we miss about rugby in the 90s
It was also his last act as a competitive player after announcing his retirement at the end of Ireland’s Rugby World Cup campaign.
The Baa-Baas will once again travel to the UK as they prepare to take on Wales in their final match on 30 November in Cardiff.