Semi Radradra’s slaloming score gave Bristol the advantage after a dour first leg of the Champions Cup last-16 tie away to Sale.
The Fiji centre weaved past two Sale tacklers to score with 11 minutes left and set up a 10-9 win.
- England star’s screams of agony heard on live TV
- Sale Sharks Tom Curry a ‘top target’ for Premiership rival
- Stella Mills: Separate promotion in women’s rugby isn’t a bad thing
- 5 players who MUST avoid Marler’s autobiography
- Danny Care to play AGAINST England this summer
2022 | The highest-paid player at every Gallagher Premiership club
Here is the current list of highest earners at every Gallagher Premiership club…
Bath Rugby: Taulupe Faletau – £475,000
Bristol Bears: Charles Piutau – £1m
The former All Black full-back or wing, who surprised many by leaving New Zealand before reaching the peak of his powers, has allegedly become British rugby’s first million pound man.
Exeter Chiefs: Stuart Hogg – £500,000
The fullback signed a new deal recently, accepting a slight pay-cut.
Gloucester Rugby: Jonny May – £320,000
Became the best paid player at Kingsholm following Danny Cipriani’s sudden departure in December.