England Rugby fans have voted for their greatest team of all-time in a controversial Twitter poll and some huge names have missed out.
The Red Rose have been blessed with incredible players across their history and narrowing it down to just 15 is difficult.
We tasked fans with picking from a select number of players to finally determine England’s best side.
Only one active player manages to make it but there is also no spot for Ben Youngs – who has won over 100 caps.
Check out the entire XV below:
- Fullback: JASON ROBINSON (94% of the vote) – The speedster was a menace whatever number was on his back, a bewildering opponent, a man seemingly able to sidestep in mid-air, with pace and nerve and vision, tough in the tackle, intelligent in his use of angles and selfless when it came to creating openings for teammates.
- Winger: JOSH LEWSEY (56%): His physical prowess was matched with a determination to constantly improve and a wonderful ability to read the game in front of him
- Winger: RORY UNDERWOOD (55%) – England’s highest try scorer, with 49, and a player of undeniable attacking class
- Centre: JEREMY GUSCOTT (69%) – The Prince of Centres,’ was how Guscott was described by Clive Woodward. And he wasn’t wrong.
- Centre: WILL GREENWOOD (66%) – Everything you could want in a modern day inside centre and more. He is sorely missed.