Footage has emerged of the training ground ding dong between Alun-Wyn Jones and Jake Ball back in February. A couple of big lads throwing handbags!!
In an interview with TheXV.rugby Ball explained that it was actually a case of mistaken identity.
“It’s one of those things, isn’t it? The biggest irony was that it was a case of mistaken identity at training.
“Al thought it was me who had pulled down a maul down, when it was actually Rhys Carré who instigated the whole situation but he melted into the background.
“He threw a couple of punches and I threw a couple back. Luckily for me, a few more of mine landed. That’s rugby. Me and Al spoke about it and we’ve moved on.”
- Alfie Barbeary confirms position change
- Fans Have Voted For England’s All-Time Greatest XV
- Eben Etzebeth will be forced to step down from rugby
- Premiership game postponed hours before kick off
- RANKED: Fastest players from the Autumn revealed