The round of applause to Xavier Rush for immediately prioritising his kebab after he’d sent the plucky bloke flying makes this clip even better.
The flattened fella definitely needs to go for a HIA.
- James Haskell defends Eddie Jones against ‘cancel mob’
- Meet the next generation of England wonderkids!
- Sir Ian McGeechan picks out England’s FIVE key players
- Top 5 Worst Refereeing Decisions in World Rugby History
- Wales pitch invader who went viral learns his punishment
Highest paid people in rugby:
#10. MICHAEL HOOPER £750k (Toyota Verblitz)
Michael Hooper – £750,000
The Wallabies skipper penned a new contract with Rugby Australia in 2018, which netted him £3.2million over five years. However, last season he took a sabbatical in Japan and is reported to have been earning £750,000 with Toyota Verblitz.
#9. OWEN FARRELL £750k (Saracens)
The England captain signed his deal a while ago. It’s set to run until 2022 when he can expect to earn an increase again wherever he decides to play, assuming rugby hasn’t completely decided to tighten its belt by then.
#8. Beauden Barrett – £780,000
In 2019, Barrett signed a four-year deal with the New Zealand Rugby Union, which the New Zealand Herald claims netted him £540,000 per year.
However, on his year out in Japan with Suntory Sungoliath last year, the Daily Mail reports Barrett earned £780,000.