LIST | 21 things to do when you can’t watch rugby
Coronavirus cases in the UK are increasing daily, and the UK has now entered the ‘delay phase’ of the Government’s plan to tackle COVID-19.
Here are 21 things you need to do during rugby’s absence.
1. Go watch a rugby movie/documentary.
2. Counting your loose change. See if you’ve got enough around the house for a few pints on your next rugby outing.
3. Play some of RUCK’s rugby quizzes. Post the results publicly…unless you do badly.
4. Read a rugby autobiography. We suggest Doddie Weir’s book!
5. Give Rugby 20 a go! Out now for PC, PS4 and X-Box One.