Coronavirus cases in the UK are increasing daily, and the UK has now entered the ‘delay phase’ of the Government’s plan to tackle COVID-19.
Here are 21 things you need to do during rugby’s absence.
1. Go watch a rugby movie/documentary.
2. Counting your loose change. See if you’ve got enough around the house for a few pints on your next rugby outing.
3. Play some of RUCK’s rugby quizzes. Post the results publicly…unless you do badly.
4. Read a rugby autobiography. We suggest Doddie Weir’s book!
5. Give Rugby 20 a go! Out now for PC, PS4 and X-Box One.