Warren Gatland will have a lot of tough calls to make between now and picking his Lions squad, but the bookies reckon they’ve already figured out which players will head to South Africa.
We thought it would be interesting to see how the reduced size squad might look based on the favourites to make the tour, according to BoyleSports.
The players in bold in our Lions squad are who would make up the starting XV. Odds are correct of 2nd December, 2020.
BRITISH & IRISH LIONS SQUAD (36)
- Jonny May (England) – 1/16
- Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/8
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/5
- Anthony Watson (England) – 4/9
- Liam Williams (Wales) – 8/11
- Jacob Stockdale (Ireland) – 2/1
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland) – 1/5
- Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 1/4
- Manu Tuilagi (England) – 2/7
- Henry Slade (England) – 8/11
- Owen Farrell (England) – 1/50
- Johnny Sexton (Ireland) – 8/15
- Finn Russell (Scotland) – 8/11