And then it was over. After a month of seemingly non-stop rugby, the 2021 British & Irish Lions tour came to a dramatic end on Saturday night as they slipped to a narrow defeat against the Springboks.
What will the Lions starting line-up look like for that first game in four years time?
Wales Online are the latest publisher to take a look at how the side might be shaping up in 2025…
WALES ONLINE 2025 LIONS XV:
- 15. Anthony Watson (England)
- 14. Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales)
- 11. Duhan van de Merwe (Scotland)
- 13. Robbie Henshaw (Ireland)
- 12. Cameron Redpath (Scotland)