Last night, Harlequins scrum-half Danny Care broke the record for yellow cards in a Gallagher Premiership season.
He received his sixth sin-binning for dissent in the final minute against Saints to overtake Garath Archer at Bristol.
James Grayson’s late penalty helped Northampton beat Quins 32-31 and put Saints in with a great chance of making the Premiership play-offs.Embed from Getty Images
- Rugby Transfer Round-Up: Bath sign England star, Three retire
- Country thrown out of Rugby World Cup for fielding ineligible player
- McGeechan includes Maro Itoje in his all-time England XV
- Kyle Sinckler ranks his three toughest opponents
- The 5 best rugby referees in the world right now – 2022
Unwanted England records:
#1. Most carded player: James Haskell – 6
No England player has been carded more than the entertaining flanker, who spent an entire hour of his international career in the sin-bin.