Eddie Jones has named his England team to play Ireland in their final 2021 Guinness Six Nations match this weekend.
Despite having Ollie Lawrence and Paolo Odogwu available, Elliot Daly returns to the side as the one change in place of injured Henry Slade at outside-centre.`
Owen Farrell captains the side at inside centre, George Ford is at fly half and Ben Youngs at scrum half. Max Malins stays at full back with Anthony Watson (right) and Jonny May (left) on the wings.
Props Mako Vunipola and Kyle Sinckler join hooker Luke Cowan-Dickie in the front row. Charlie Ewels and Maro Itoje make up the tight five. Mark Wilson is blind-side flanker, Tom Curry stays as open-side flanker and Billy Vunipola is No. 8.
All England Rugby content on RUCK.co.uk is powered by CRX Compression.
NOTE: England have been forced into a late change with Max Malins withdrawing from the side with a leg injury. Ollie Lawrence will start at outside centre with Elliot Daly moving to full back. George Martin joins the 23 as a replacement.
ENGLAND TEAM TO PLAY Ireland:
15. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 51 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 50 caps)
13. Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 92 caps) (C)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 65 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 76 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 108 caps)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 66 caps)
2. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 30 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 43 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 47 caps)
5. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 20 caps)
6. Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 22 caps)
7. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 32 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 60 caps)
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 58 caps)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 27 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 11 caps)
19. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 8 caps)
20. Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 12 caps)
21. George Martin
22. Dan Robson (Wasps, 11 caps)
23. Joe Marchant (Harlequins, 4 caps)
- LIST: The day jobs of the Six Nations referees
- England’s five best young players from 2011 a decade later
- LIST: 5 England internationals who flopped for the Lions
- Wasps boss responds to Manu Tuilagi transfer report
What time does Ireland vs England kick off? The England vs Ireland rugby match will kick off at 4.45pm on 20 March.
What TV channel is Ireland vs England on? The Six Nations rugby match between Ireland v England will be aired live on ITV.
What are the latest odds on Ireland vs England? As of 17 March, odds of an England win are being shown at 4/6 with BetBull
What’s our prediction? It will be a close encounter but the losses of James Ryan and Garry Ringrose will be felt keenly by the hosts. Due to these injuries, and England finding form against France, expect Eddie Jones’ side to edge the contest in Dublin. Ireland 16 England 21
Six Nations top earners
- CONOR MURRAY (Munster) – £565,000
- JOHNNY SEXTON (Leinster) – £536,000
- TADHG FURLONG (Leinster) – £530,000