TOM CURRY and Antoine Dupont are among the most underpaid players in the world.
That is according to fans who picked their ‘world’s best XV’ team featuring the top rugby players.
Only four players find themselves in both XV, which includes world-class lock pair Maro Itoje and Eben Etzeneth.
Check out the two very different selections below with some stars grossly underpaid for their talents.
WAGES OF THE WORLD’S BEST-PAID XV
- Fullback: BEAUDEN BARRETT £780k (Suntory Goliath)
- Winger: LOUIS REES-ZAMMIT £210k (Gloucester)
- Winger: CHESLIN KOLBE £500k (Toulouse)
- Centre: SEMI RADRADRA £500k (Bristol Bears)
- Centre: ROBBIE HENSHAW £320k (Leinster)
- Fly-half: RICHIE MO’UANGA £400k (Crusaders)
- Scrum-half: ANTOINE DUPONT £250k (Toulouse)
- Loosehead-prop: WYN JONES £120k (Scarlers)
- Hooker: MALCOLM MARX £400k (Kubota Spears)
- Tighthead-prop: TADHG FURLONG £480k (Leinster)
- Lock: MARO ITOJE £825k (Saracens)
- Lock: EBEN ETZEBETH £900k (Toulon)
- Blindside-flanker: SIYA KOLISI £500k (Sharks)
- Openside-flanker: TOM CURRY £200k (Sale Sharks)
- Number eight: DUANE VERMEULEN £350k (Bulls)