As things stand, British & Irish Lions boss Warren Gatland is set to name his 36-mans squad to face the Springboks on 6th May.
With now under a month to go, we look at how his group currently looks based on the odds. Correct of 19th February, 2021.
The players in bold in our Lions squad are who would make up the starting XV.
- Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/10
- Josh Adams (Wales) – 1/10
- Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- Anthony Watson (England) – 1/5
- George North (Wales) – 1/4
- Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales) – 1/2
- Robbie Henshaw (Ireland) – 1/10
- Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 1/5
- Garry Ringrose (Ireland) -1/2
- Manu Tuilagi (England) – 10/11