Gloucester Rugby have confirmed that Wian Conradie has departed the Club to return to New England Free Jacks.
Conradie joined the Cherry & Whites ahead of the 2021-22 season, however his time at the Club has been limited to two first-team appearances with injuries combined with the form of his counterparts in the back-row restricting his playing opportunities this season.
Chief Operating Officer Alex Brown thanked Wian for his time at Kingsholm.
“Wian has acted with the upmost professionalism during his time with us. Despite being unfortunate with the knocks he’s picked up on the way, he’s knuckled down, worked hard and has certainly played his part this season.
“We’d like to thank him for his contribution here and wish him the very best of luck as he heads back to the Free Jacks.”
- Rassie Erasmus leaves Farrell and Youngs out of his England XV
- Martin Johnson Ranks His Five Best Locks Who Changed The Game
- Sale Sharks handed points reduction for fielding ineligible player
- Erasmus reveals the THREE England players he’d love to coach
- South Africa joining the Six Nations still ‘likely’