England and Saracens hooker Jamie George was fortunate not to see red for his high hit on Gloucester’s Billy Twelvetrees last night.
- 10,000 fans rank the 5 ‘most disliked’ rugby players…
- Louis Rees-Zammit breaks the internet with brilliant Gloucester try
- Bryan Habana ranks his five toughest opponents
- Dean Richards steps down from Newcastle with replacement confirmed
- Official statement released on legend Phil Bennett by Scarlets
Ellis Genge has revealed he’d love to step into the octagon and try his hand at Mixed Martial Arts once his rugby career is over.
RUGBY PLAYERS WHO WANT TO SWAP CAREERS:
#1. Finn Russell (Scotland) – Stonemason
After secondary school, the Scotland star pursued an apprenticeship for three years as a stonemason, in a business owned by a family friend, whilst his rugby developed. Pocketing £300 per week, supplemented by £50 in his hand from Falkirk Rugby Club, Russell is now one of the pre-eminent stand-offs in world rugby and certainly one of the most exciting. However, during an interview with Prime Video he revealed he plans on returning to the trade once he hangs up his boots.