Following on from their battle of the books last year, Joe Marler has given his thoughts on James Haskell’s new book ‘RUCK ME’ – and it’s fair to say that he might not be a huge fan.
- 15 Rugby Stars Who Look So Different From When They Started
- Eddie Jones hints that Owen Farrell could be stripped of England captaincy
- Anthony Watson banned by the RFU for controversial tweet
- Fans rank the 5 Most Controversial Decisions in Rugby History
- Rugby’s five hardest ever tacklers, including ‘monster’ Courtney Lawes
“The Welsh have it right” – Joe Marler ranks his three biggest sh**houses
When asked to name the three biggest shithouses he’d come across in his career in a recent Q&A, the results were unsurprising if we’re being honest.
#1. Dan Biggar
Marler became close friend with Biggar during the 2017 Lions tour, and famously gave the Welshman a b**lock naked cuddle following a World Cup warm-up game between England and Wales.
However, Biggar is the epitome of players you hate until they are on your team. The way the fly-half continues to moan to referees vociferously has seemingly only got worse throughout his career.
It got so bad that popular online personality and diehard Scotland fan Glove39 made a video called ‘birdman’ mocking the way in which he always raises his arms in frustration to officials. It’s no shock Marler namechecked him!