Courtney Lawes is set to be among six changes to the England side to face Wales next weekend after taking a full part in training on Friday morning.
The 32-year-old, who captained England to victories over Tonga and South Africa last November, missed the first two rounds of this season’s Six Nations because of concussion.
Check out the full predicted XV below.
Likely England XV vs Wales according to the Telegraph
- 15. Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers)
- 14. Max Malins (Saracens)
- 11. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)
- 13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (Sale Sharks) for Joe Marchant