England and Saracens star Owen Farrell is enjoying his summer holidays down in Devon, where he is spending quality time with his dad Andy and brother Gabriel.
The trio rented a Ribeye Boat as they looked to add a bit of thrill to their relaxing time away. They are award-winning manufacturers of high performance, luxurious superyacht tenders and leisure boats
- Fine list at amateur rugby club makes hilarious reading
- Rugby’s Ultimate Sh**house XV – Dirtiest Rugby Players
- Trim Manu Tuilagi looks in incredible shape ahead of new season
- Dean Richards first role since leaving Newcastle Falcons confirmed
- Saracens make shock swoop for former England and Harlequins star
England stars jet away for luxurious off-season getaways after campaign ends
Now the dust has settled on a dramatic summer series, a number of players have taken their cue to jet off on their summer holidays.
#1. Maro Itoje
The England star actually had to jet back to the UK prior to setting off on holiday as he attended the wedding of former Saracens teammate and Newcastle winger Nathan Earle.
He then headed to Kenya with the Atlas Foundation to work with the underprivileged kids.