A controversial clip of the Springboks physio running onto the pitch as South Africa were attempting to crash over the English tryline has been viewed over 1m times on social media.
A number of high-profile players, including former Scotland captain John Barclay, have taken issue with physio Rene Naylor’s exuberant actions, with a number of clips surfacing across social media.
Fans have called for the physio and the Springboks to be punished for the offenses, especially after she was also spotted doing the same thing against the Lions earlier this year.
- 15 Rugby Stars Who Look So Different From When They Started
- Eddie Jones hints that Owen Farrell could be stripped of England captaincy
- Anthony Watson banned by the RFU for controversial tweet
- Fans rank the 5 Most Controversial Decisions in Rugby History
- Rugby’s five hardest ever tacklers, including ‘monster’ Courtney Lawes
15 Rugby Stars Who Look So Different From When They Started
Click through to see them all.