Scotland captain Stuart Hogg has been slammed on social media after failing to pass the ball when it looked like his side were certain to score against Ireland.
Hogg, who was one of six players disciplined internally following a breach of team protocols last weekend following their Six Nations win in Rome, has made a number of critical errors for his team.
- Incredible piece of sportsmanship from Josh Adams goes viral
- Austin Healey picks his controversial replacement for Eddie Jones
- Argentina international Federico Martin Aramburu murdered in Paris
- 5 rugby stars who underwent amazing body transformations
- Lawrence Dallaglio demands England appoint new coach
The five players who misfired during the 2022 Six Nations
The 2022 Six Nations is the biggest stage of the year but not all of the greatest players were able to show up and perform…
#1. Louis Rees-Zammit (Wales)
After a strong Autumn Nations Series, the youngster’s failure to make an impact in the opening two rounds of the Guinness Six Nations culminated in Wayne Pivac dropping him from the team in favour of veteran Alex Cuthbert. Returned to the team for the final two rounds, but once again failed to miss tackles, knock on and generally unimpress.