Joe Marler speaks all about the physical battle that occurred between South Africa and England, about Marcus Smith playing to his strengths, and how well the new caps played and England bringing the game to the World Champions.
- The most overhyped rugby stars in history ranked by fans
- Steve Diamond’s first job at Worcester sees him sort out Chris Ashton
- Jonny May’s brilliant brainfart against South Africa is hilarious
- RUMOUR: Saracens line-up Mako Vunipola replacement
- Mike Brown picks his England backline for Six Nations
“The Welsh have it right” – Joe Marler ranks his three biggest sh**houses
When asked to name the three biggest shithouses he’d come across in his career in a recent Q&A, the results were unsurprising if we’re being honest.
#1. Dan Biggar
Marler became close friend with Biggar during the 2017 Lions tour, and famously gave the Welshman a b**lock naked cuddle following a World Cup warm-up game between England and Wales.
However, Biggar is the epitome of players you hate until they are on your team. The way the fly-half continues to moan to referees vociferously has seemingly only got worse throughout his career.
It got so bad that popular online personality and diehard Scotland fan Glove39 made a video called ‘birdman’ mocking the way in which he always raises his arms in frustration to officials. It’s no shock Marler namechecked him!