Eddie Jones men take on the Springboks later this year – with England likely to try beat them in a different manner to Warren Gatland’s Lions.
The men in white will kick off their series against Tonga at Twickenham Stadium this November.
They will then play Australia on Saturday 13 November (5.30pm KO) before taking on World Champions South Africa in their final game on Saturday 20 November (3.15pm KO).
Tickets for the three fixtures go on sale to the rugby family on Wednesday 28 July.
FANS PICK LIKELY ENGLAND XV FOR AUTUMN
- 15. Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers, 2 caps)
- 14. Anthony Watson (Bath, 55 caps)
- 11. Adam Radwan (Newcastle Falcons, 1 cap)
- 13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 38 caps)
- 12. Manu Tuilagi (Leicester Tigers, 44 caps)