The odds predict 10 Englishmen and just two Welshman will start in Warren Gatland’s Lions XV against the Springboks in 2021.
Paddy Power have revealed the most likely players to feature in the squad this summer.
Find out who took their places in the matchday 23 by checking out how the Lions XV would shape up based on the favourites to be selected from each position.
You can view the full odds from Paddy Power HERE.
Odds are accurate on Monday, 3rd March, 9am, and are subject to change in the run up to the tour.
- 15. Stuart Hogg (Scotland) – 1/7
- 14. Jonny May (England) – 1/10
- 11. Josh Adams (Wales) 1/7
- 13. Jonathan Davies (Wales) – 4/7
- 12. Owen Farrell (England) – 1/20