Peter O’Mahony has never had a reputation for being a cool charracher, but even he lost his head by his standards for what proved to be a red card offence by Argentina second-row Tomas Lavanini.
“That’s a ****ing red. You’re a scrumbag. You know exactly what you’re doing,” said a fired-up O’Mahony. “He knows exactly what he’s doing.
- The most overhyped rugby stars in history ranked by fans
- Steve Diamond’s first job at Worcester sees him sort out Chris Ashton
- Jonny May’s brilliant brainfart against South Africa is hilarious
- RUMOUR: Saracens line-up Mako Vunipola replacement
- Mike Brown picks his England backline for Six Nations
“The Welsh have it right” – Joe Marler ranks his three biggest sh**houses
When asked to name the three biggest shithouses he’d come across in his career in a recent Q&A, the results were unsurprising if we’re being honest.
#1. Dan Biggar
Marler became close friend with Biggar during the 2017 Lions tour, and famously gave the Welshman a b**lock naked cuddle following a World Cup warm-up game between England and Wales.
However, Biggar is the epitome of players you hate until they are on your team. The way the fly-half continues to moan to referees vociferously has seemingly only got worse throughout his career.
It got so bad that popular online personality and diehard Scotland fan Glove39 made a video called ‘birdman’ mocking the way in which he always raises his arms in frustration to officials. It’s no shock Marler namechecked him!