#5. IAIN HENDERSON (THE LLAMA)
Given his nickname by former Ireland lock Donncha O’Callaghan after first clasping eyes on the bearded Ulsterman at a training camp tucking into a bowl of cereal at breakfast.
- England drop the Saxons name because it is ‘inappropriate’
- Transfer Round-Up: Tadhg Furlong, Jonathan Joseph, Anthony Watson…
- ‘Overhyped plodder’ – Alun Wyn Jones blasted by South African media
- LIST: 5 rugby players you didn’t know played for other countries
- Sam Warburton names his revised back-row to dominate the Springboks