Bath Rugby have announced the double signing of Tom Prydie and Jordan Venter, who join the club with immediate effect.
Wales international Prydie has signed on a short-term basis as injury cover in the back three while South African centre Venter arrives from Edinburgh Rugby on a contract until the end of the 2022/23 season.
“We are really pleased to be able bring Tom and Jordan into the club,” Director of Rugby Stuart Hooper said.
“Tom is an experienced international player who does have Premiership experience from his short time with Wasps and European experience with Scarlets. He’s quick, he’s very committed and he’s added a very experienced head in training. He’s been someone we have been really impressed with so far.
“Jordan is someone we have seen potential in for a long time. He is a young, dynamic centre, who can also play wing, and we have watched a lot of him. He is very ambitious, very hungry and has a lot of attributes we look for off the field too.”
- LIST: 5 retired rugby stars who are in better shape than ever!
- Dan Carter asked to pick his dream XV – includes four Six Nations legends
- Five small changes that would make rugby immediately better
- World Rugby introduces radical law changes, including weight-banded matches
- Dylan Hartley threatened with ‘legal action’ over comments at the weekend