Max Malins will make his first start in the England team to play France on Saturday.
Eddie Jones men will host Les Bleus at Twickenham Stadium, in their penultimate championship fixture, on Saturday 13 March (4.45pm KO).
The 24-year-old started for England in training this week ahead of the game at Twickenham, and makes his first start in place of Elliot Daly.
Malins, who can operate at full back or fly half, made his England debut against Georgia in November 2020 following a series of eye-catching displays for the Bears in the Gallagher Premiership and European Challenge Cup.
In the front row, Luke Cowan-Dickie is at hooker, with Mako Vunipola and Kyle Sinckler alongside him. Charlie Ewels is named at lock alongside Maro Itoje in the second row. Mark Wilson stays as blind-side flanker, Tom Curry is open-side flanker and Billy Vunipola continues at No. 8.
Jamie George, Ellis Genge, Will Stuart, Jonny Hill, Ben Earl, Dan Robson, Ollie Lawrence and Elliot Daly are named as finishers, completing Jones’ 23.
England team to play France:
15. Max Malins (Bristol Bears, 6 caps)
14. Anthony Watson (Bath Rugby, 49 caps)
13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 37 caps)
12. Owen Farrell (Saracens, 91 caps) (C)
11. Jonny May (Gloucester Rugby, 64 caps)
10. George Ford (Leicester Tigers, 75 caps)
9. Ben Youngs (Leicester Tigers, 107 caps)
1. Mako Vunipola (Saracens, 65 caps)
2. Luke Cowan-Dickie (Exeter Chiefs, 29 caps)
3. Kyle Sinckler (Bristol Bears, 42 caps)
4. Maro Itoje (Saracens, 46 caps)
5. Charlie Ewels (Bath Rugby, 19 caps)
6. Mark Wilson (Newcastle Falcons, 21 caps)
7. Tom Curry (Sale Sharks, 31 caps)
8. Billy Vunipola (Saracens, 59 caps)
16. Jamie George (Saracens, 57 caps)
17. Ellis Genge (Leicester Tigers, 26 caps)
18. Will Stuart (Bath Rugby, 10 caps)
19. Jonny Hill (Exeter Chiefs, 7 caps)
20. Ben Earl (Bristol Bears, 11 caps)
21. Dan Robson (Wasps, 10 caps)
22. Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors, 4 caps)
23. Elliot Daly (Saracens, 50 caps)
All England Rugby content on RUCK.co.uk is brought to you by CRX Compression.
When is England v France?
Saturday, March 13.
What time is kick-off ?
The match will start at 4.45pm GMT.
What TV channel is it on – how can I watch live?
ITV will broadcast this fixture live,
England v France latest odds
England remain marginal favourites with the bookmakers despite only squeezing past a second-string France side in the Autumn Nations Cup final in December.
LIST: Every Six Nations participants three highest-paid players
- CONOR MURRAY (Munster) – £565,000
- JOHNNY SEXTON (Leinster) – £536,000
- TADHG FURLONG (Leinster) – £530,000