Fans have had their say on how England should line up this summer – with Henry Slade and Sam Underhill BOTH making the cut.
Eddie Jones’ men are set to face the USA and Canada at Twickenham this summer, as well as the return of an ‘A’ team to play their Scottish counterparts.
The two Tests will be at Twickenham on July 4 and 10 and the RFU expect at least 10,000 supporters to attend. England A will face Scotland A at Welford Road on June 27.
Fans picks their summer England XV:
- 15. Freddie Steward (Leicester Tigers, uncapped)
- 14. Joe Cokanasiga (Bath Rugby, 9 caps)
- 11. Max Malins (Bristol Bears, on loan from Saracens, 7 caps)
- 13. Henry Slade (Exeter Chiefs, 38 caps)
- 12. Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors, 6 caps)