League leaders Leicester Tigers earned their biggest-ever win at Northampton Saints to maintain their perfect Premiership start.
Therefore, it’s no shock that three of their players make it into our Premiership team of the week.
Check out the selection and then let us know if you agree with our selection.
Premiership Round 7 Results:
- Gloucester 13-16 Exeter Chiefs
- Bath 17-27 Wasps
- London Irish 33-45 Bristol Bears
- Northampton Saints 26-55 Leicester Tigers
- Worcester Warriors 27-14 Sale Sharks
- Harlequins 22-27 Saracens
- 15. Tyrone Green (Harlequins)
- 14. Jack Nowell (Exeter Chiefs)
- 11. Nemani Nadolo (Leicester Tigers)
Devon Live on Nowell: “A relentless display. As busy as ever on the ball, he would be disappointed with a couple of moments where he was caught near Gloucester’s line but looked the most likely to create and was a constant threat, producing a couple of exquisite passes to find teammates in space.”
Leicestershire Live on Nadolo: “Wow. After Saint’s Taqele Naiyaravoro has spent three years terrorising outside defences at the Gardens, Nadolo gave them more than a few doses of that medicine. His run was unstoppable on for his first try, the result a foregone conclusion as soon as he got his hands on the ball and he duly ran over Dingwall with the 22-year old merely a speed-bump.”
- 13. Ollie Lawrence (Worcester Warriors)
- 12. Billy Twelvetrees (Gloucester)
Gloucestershire Live on Twelvetrees: “No Mark Atkinson, no problem. The former England man really showed up for his team, he was ravenous in defence and looked refreshed in attack after not being used last week.”Embed from Getty Images